Lviv National Medical University
Study MBBS in Ukraine
Admissions Open For 2021-2022
MBBS Admission in Ukraine
MBBS IN Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is one of the leading medical university in Ukraine having the 4th level of accreditation affiliated with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Lviv National Medical University is named after Danylo Halytsky
On November 16th,1784, University of Lviv was restored with 4 faculties. In 2018, the Danylo Halytsky is awarded as Grand Prix “Leader of International Activities” and also got a Gold Medal in the constitution of “Implementations of Innovations in the pedagogical process for improving the quality of graduates knowledge”.
The council of a young scientist of university brings together scientific and pedagogical workers of a certain age category. This include graduate intern, graduates, postgraduates, clinical intern, candidates in medical sciences, assistant professor, associate professors.
Lviv National Medical University Fees Structure For MBBS Program
Yearly Fees Structure
Tution fee - 1st to 6th year - 4900 USD
Hostel fee - 800 USD
Health insurance - 250 USD
Structure of Danylo Halytsky LNMU
1. The total contingent of university consists of 20000 people of which 6273 are students, 1164 interns and 11593 cadets of FPI.
2. Pedagogical and Scientific work is provided by 1421 pedagogical workers, 177 doctors of sciences, including 133 professors and 401 associate professors.
3. Among the faculty member of the university, 2 academicians, 2 correspondent member of National Academy of Science of Ukraine, 7 winners of state prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology, 11 honored scientists and technicians of Ukraine.
4. Faculty of post-graduation is conducted at 50 clinical departments located in 155 departments of clinical bases in the city of Lviv.
Benefits of Studying in Danylo Halytsky LNMU
1. Danylo Halytsky LNMU is one of the oldest medical university since 1784. So, academics have a well-organized curriculum.
2. The university has more than 150 professors to assist research and training programs for undergraduates students.
3. The university offers 91 PG courses for graduate students.
4. There is no language restriction for students. One can study either in Ukrainian or in the English language.
5. The fee structure of Danylo Halytsky LNMU is quite economical and affordable to every medical aspirant .
6. University scientists collaborate with foreign scientists in the sphere of medicine and pharmacy.
7. University department has participation in 12 scientific programs of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health and international organizations.
Hostel & Accommodation
1. There are 9 hostels provided with accommodation of 3500 people
2. Reading rooms, computer rooms, dining rooms, cafes are available in hostel premises.
3. The total area of the university campus is more than 10 hectares.
4. Separate hostels are provided for Boys and Girls.
About Lviv City
Lviv (Lvov, Lwow) – considered as the most excellent urban areas in Europe, in which past and present-day age are skilfully weaved. Lviv City as a pearl of Europe and the capital of Halychyna have effectively stayed unblemished all through seven ages, protecting its chronicled environment and old engineering.
Lviv – the city of old churches and houses of worship, demonstrable landmarks, and current structures. Due to the fast economic development, Lviv (Lvov, Lwow) is additionally popular for its all-around created amusement structure, spoke to by recreational regions and administrations like move clubs, casinos, Kino palaces, solariums, wellness clubs, bars in the focal parts of our city and its rural areas.