Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Admissions Open For 2024
MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the top countries offering MBBS to international students at a very affordable price. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
REASON TO STUDY
1. Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO
2. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 12-15LAC
3. MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is offered in English Medium
4. Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
5. Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities
6. Top Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan provide MCI coaching Success!
1.The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
2.The medium of instruction in the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English.
3.Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities.
4.Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission.
5.The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.
6.Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars.
7.The process of admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is very simple.
50% marks in Physics/ Chemistry / Biology in 12th standard.
All reserved category students having an aggregate of 40% marks.
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
NEET Qualification is Required
1. Osh State Medical University
2. Jalal-Abad State University
3. International School of Medicine
4. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
5. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
6. Asian Medical Institute