Study MBBS in South America
Admissions Open For 2021-2022
MBBS Admission in South America
MBBS IN SOUTH AMERICA
In most Universities, students write the NBME – National Board of Medical Examiners’ examination, USA’s board examinations on completion of Basic Medical Sciences and Clinical Sciences. NBME is the body that conducts the board examinations for Medical students studying in the US Universities.NBME is the body that conducts the USMLE examinations as well. Hence, most of these Medical universities follow 100% the same curriculum followed in USA / Canada.Particularly, Pathology, Internal, Family and community Medicine modules are the same as in USA (In other countries its different).
REASON TO STUDY
1. Recognized by WHO/MCI/ NAC/ Medical council of Guyana.
2. Valuable Medical Universities.
3. Upgraded Study Material & good Infrastructure.
4. Affordable tuition fees and living cost.
5. Dedicated USMLE training/ preparation during the course of the study
6. Tropical climate
7. Advanced US based curriculum
8. Clinical rotations in US hospital
9. High standards of living: safe, secure and peaceful environment.
1. Research Facilities Available to all the Students
2. Extensive USMLE preparation in the 5th Semester
3. 90% Students Pass USMLE - 1 in First Attempt
4. Affordable Fees and Living Cost
5. No MCI Screening Test after PG
6. Graduates are Eligible to Practice in US, Canada, India and other Countries
7. Career Leading to PG degree in USA
8. More than 80% Residency Match in USA
50% marks in Physics/ Chemistry / Biology in 12th standard.
All reserved category students having an aggregate of 40% marks.
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
NEET Qualification is Required
Lincoln American University