Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Admissions Open For 2021-2022
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS IN BANGLADESH
MBBS in Bangladesh, the country with the highest passing rate for MCI Screening test or FMGE between 2012-14. Being a neighbouring country of India, the cost and time for travel get greatly reduced. Study MBBS in Bangladesh is almost similar to studying MBBS in India because of the following reasons.
Bangladesh Medical College Fees Structure 2021
Low Fees Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Medical Colleges with Low Affordable Fees No Donation MBBS Admission in Bangladesh including Government Medical Colleges and Private Medical Colleges under Government Universities. MBBS Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956. MCI Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
Advantages study MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has become one of the most preferred locations for International students pursuing their MBBS degrees. There are many valid reasons why Bangladesh is regarded as one of the top countries to pursue MBBS degrees in an affordable price. Many International students of various nationality have applauded the services provided by the Top Medical Universities of Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Student best option to Medical study Abroad. Nowadays aspirants don’t like to study MBBS in Philippines, China or Medical colleges in Russia for several reasons. Study pattern in Bangladesh is similar to Indian Medical Colleges MCI Guidelines. Low fees MBBS in Bangladesh no hidden cost involved.
Eligibility For MBBS in Bangladesh
1. Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
2. SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2016
3. HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
4. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00
5. Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
6. Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
7. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
8. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
9. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
10. Also, all students now have to clear NEET exam from 2019 onwards.
Top 10 Private Medical College In Bangladesh 2019
1. Bangladesh Medical College
2. Monno Medical College
3. Dhaka National Medical College
4. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
5. Delta Medical College
6. Medical College for Women and Hospital
7. Community Based Medical College, Bangladesh
8. Kumudini Women's Medical College
9. Ad-din Women's Medical College
10. Ibn Sina Medical College
11. Dhaka Central International Medical College
12. Jahurul Islam Medical College
13. Khawja Eunus Ali Medical College
15. Universal Medical College
16. Popular Medical College
17. Rangpur Community Medical College
18. Ashiyan Medical College
19. Prime Medical College
20. Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
21. Gazi Medical College
22. International Medical College
23. TMSS Medical College
24. Enam Medical College
25. Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Government Medical College
Medical Colleges under SAARC Quota or Top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956. Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Process
Low Cost MBBS admission in Bangladesh No Donation Direct admission, MBBS admission in Bangladesh is best option for Indian Students.
What are process for Admission to MBBS in Bangladesh?
Process is quite simple. You need to follow following steps for MBBS admission process in Bangladesh:
1. Once VISA approved then go to college / university and explore MBBS in Bangladesh at very affordable cost.
2. Now it is turn of institution. Their team will analyze your application and they will reply
3. Application forms are available online through official websites of Bangladesh High Commission or Deputy High Commission Of Bangladesh. Fill form and attach all required documents.
4. Go to High Commission of Bangladesh and apply for student visa. High commission offices are located in New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati and Bangalore.
5. Once you get invitation letter then you can go ahead for deposit of fees.
6. Go through all available colleges and universities in Bangladesh visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh. Make choice after careful thought and consideration.
What is the cost of MBBS Fees in Bangladesh?
Average cost of MBBS study in Bangladesh ranges from 25 Lakh to 35 Lakh. This country is becoming favorite destinations for Indian and Nepalis students. Bangladesh is turning itself as a country of education hub.
Is MBBS degree from Bangladesh valid in India?
MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India. Once any Indian candidate finishes course then come to India and write a test organized by Medical Council of India to start practice in country.
Is NEET Required for Study MBBS in Bangladesh?
Yes, NEET required for admission over there. This provision has come in 2019 earlier NEET was not required. Now Bangladesh medical colleges required score card of any national level exam in India. NEET is quite an easy exam as more than 50 percent of candidate who appear are declared qualified.
Is it good to study MBBS from Bangladesh?
If you are conscious in spending money for MBBS course then Bangladesh is best place for you. Medium of instruction is English in most of college in this south eastern country. Degree from this country is recognized by medical council of India.
UG Medical Admission in Bangladesh
Admission in MBBS, BDS Courses in Private and Government Medical Colleges. Approved by MCI Under Government Medical Universities including Dhaka University, Chittagong University and Rajshahi University.
What are advantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
In recent years, it has been seen that Bangladesh is becoming favorite destination for Indian students for overseas MBBS. Here we will check all those favorable aspects that attract Indian students:
1. MBBS fees in Indian colleges is sky rocketing while story is totally different when we consider our neighboring country. In government colleges of Bangladesh, 75 seats reserve for foreign candidates while 25 percent seats in private colleges are filled by non-native students.
2. Many would be worried about language because of Bangladesh’s integrity with Bengali language. For MBBS course, language of instruction is English.
3. For students of SAARC countries, fees waiver is also available.
4. Direct admission in MBBS course is also possible without any donation.
5. Bangladesh has huge list of medical colleges approved by Medical council of India under act of 1956.
6. MBBS courses in Bangladesh are recognized by South East Asia Regional Organization for Medical Council.
7.After course completion in Bangladesh, clear screen test organized by Medical Council of India and start practicing here.
8. Bangladesh is same as India’s west Bengal so there will be no language or culture problem.
10. Bangladesh is emerging as hub for education as huge influx of students from Asian, Europe and African countries can be seen. India and Nepal are two major contributors when it comes to foreign students in Bangladesh.
11. If you are in eastern India then any city in Bangladesh namely Rajshahi, Dhaka, Chittagong etc would be closer than Delhi and Mumbai.
Best Medical College in Bangladesh
1. Bangladesh Medical College
2. Eastern Medical College
3. Women Medical College
4. Medical College for Women and Hospital
5. Enam Medical College and Hospital
6. Dhaka Medical College and Hospital
7. Community Based Medical College, Bangladesh
8. Jahurul Islam Medical College
9. Ibn Sina Medical College
10. Anwer Khan Modern Medical College Hospital
Bangladesh Top Medical College
1. Barind Medical College
2. Universal Medical College
3. Popular Medical College
4. Rangpur Community Medical College
5. Community Based Medical College
Find us on:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/welseapplyindia/
Google Page: www.g.page/welseapplyindia/
Facebook Page For Bangladesh: www.facebook.com/mbbsinbangladeshWA/
Google Page For Bangladesh: www.g.page/MBBS-in-Bangladesh-WA/
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/welseapply